Just an idear!

by anbodil

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Just an idear!

★★★ Newbie

It is to my knowledge that the youngsters want to play together in The sims 4, so why not give it to them.

I was thinking of an open town where your sim could trawel to and visit others sims and do stuff together. We are online anyway. so make that an oppotuniti on the sims phone.

Ea could make the fora stratetic open for different contries off there choise. That meens not put China and Amerika together. They are bouth big contries and should be with smaler contries, så that the town would have life.

Maby the town should consist of 8-10 buildings, a bar, discotek a hotel with rooms and possibilit for a romantik dinner e.c.t  I beleve that it would be a hit.

one day in the end of the month the town could be closed for cleaning and.....chanching of a building or a possibiliti. Maby chances sheats on the beads at the hotel as well. That would make the town interresting fore the nowsie ones as well.

Of course , if you get a boyfriend or a girlfrind/sim in the town, there is no possibilit to bring him/here with you back home. So you have to live/be together in the town or else say goodbye se you sone, the next day or whatever. 

Ea is so keen on getting the youngsters to play, so give them what they want. Allow mods in the town, so the can show there new dresses or earrings to there girlfriends in town...... Or if a boy/sim is especially good on the piano, he can show it to the "World". ect.

When you point at a sim i town it should show the name of the sim an the nationality just so you know who you are playing with. There could be at little window showing who is playing in town, who came and who left. 

So pull up your sleves EA and get started.   -and forgive my poor english

Message 1 of 2 (132 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Just an idear!

Champion (Retired)

Hello,

The AnswerHQ forums are designed for players who are having problems/issues with the game or need technical support.

Any suggestions you may have would be better posted on TheSims.com forums, where you'll probably be better heard - there's a dedicated The Sims 4 Feedback forum.

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/

I hope this helps and keep simming,

Cody

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (127 Views)

All Replies

Re: Just an idear!

Champion (Retired)

Hello,

The AnswerHQ forums are designed for players who are having problems/issues with the game or need technical support.

Any suggestions you may have would be better posted on TheSims.com forums, where you'll probably be better heard - there's a dedicated The Sims 4 Feedback forum.

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/

I hope this helps and keep simming,

Cody

Message 2 of 2 (128 Views)