Re: Jungle Adventure bridge disappeared and can’t click to walk anywhere.

by HeyyItsBradleyA

Original Post

Jungle Adventure bridge disappeared and can’t click to walk anywhere.

★★ Novice

I have the Sims 4 Jungle Adventure and for some reason it has worked perfectly until today. The bridge in the jungle after you’ve travelled through the first arch has gone, but my sim can still walk over the thin air, also once through that arch across the bridge I can’t click on the floor or any of the gates. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks! 

Message 1 of 10 (5,898 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@jillybebs 

Do you have any Mods or CC? If so move your Mods folder to the Desktop and delete localthumbcache.package. Then test the game.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 10 (5,891 Views)

★★ Novice
@jpkarlsen I have disabled mods and also removed that file and the bridge is still not there and I can’t move past the second arch
Message 3 of 10 (5,852 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@jillybebs 

Try travelling Home or the Market then repeat your Jungle Adventure.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 4 of 10 (5,841 Views)

★★ Novice
@jpkarlsen I’ve done that too 😭 and started new games with different sims. I think my game is broken
Message 5 of 10 (5,834 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@jillybebs 

Try doing a factory reset as described in this post: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4/FAQ-Troubleshooting-Steps-amp-Known-Issues/m-p/3621199

Message 6 of 10 (5,824 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My bridge was never there. Did you get your to work again? If so, how?

Thank you!

Message 7 of 10 (5,456 Views)

Hero
@Isaevetonk Could you post a picture of what you're seeing ?

What settings do you have your graphics on ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 8 of 10 (5,434 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@jillybebs This sounds crazy, but i was having that issue too. I decided to click on the land that would have been connected by the bridge and tell my sim to “go here”, and she managed to walk across mid-air and on to the other side like the bridge was there. I would try that if the bridge is not appearing!
Message 9 of 10 (4,914 Views)

★ Novice
@kmb_simmer Thanks! I started laughing when she ran across 😂
Message 10 of 10 (2,766 Views)