Re: June Update kills my sims free will.

by kreatora

Original Post

June Update kills my sims free will.

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Not sure what the problem is. But ever since the June update my sims work fine for about a half hour. then they slowly go brain dead and stand there doing nothing. No whims show up and they will stand there even if they are about to die from starvation. It's not just my sims it's all sims. My sims restaurant was fine then 30 mins later no one was coming in and I checked outside. All the spawned NPCs are standing at the entrance doing nothing.  I have pretty much every other pack and Ep and this issue did not start until two days ago. Help would be appreciated. What info would you need? :3

Message 1 of 2 (148 Views)

Re: June Update kills my sims free will.

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@megsgalvie

Go to Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims4 folder. Find in this folder localthumbcache.package file and delete it. The game will create a new one but without saved errors.
Then go to the Origin/Library - right click on TS4 - option "Repair game"
Check if the game is working now properly.

If it will not help could you post your Computer's DxDiag? It looks like the game hasn't enough RAM memory to manage sims.
To gather a DxDiag on your computer, please follow the steps here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pc/how-to-gather-dxdiag-information/
You can attach the text file to your post directly in option "Reply" - not Quick Reply

By the way - if you have any mods - first, move the mods folder to the desktop to eliminate the possibility mods related error.

I don't work for EA

Message 2 of 2 (130 Views)