[June 3rd] - Unable to reinstall game after update

by goofylittlerhino

Original Post

I cannot dowload a kit I purchased

★★★ Newbie

I downloaded a kit, I have the receipt, but nothing has installed. I repaired, updated my game, I reload the page but nothing. And of course I cannot send a direct message to the technicians. It has sended me here. Anyone?

Message 161 of 167 (693 Views)

Re: I cannot dowload a kit I purchased

★★★ Apprentice

If you type 

"Find missing games in your Origin Library" on the EA help search. There is a few suggestions on there. 

Message 162 of 167 (654 Views)

Community Manager
Hey all,

As of today this issue has been resolved, you should once again be able to install all of your content through Origin or the EA App.

Thanks for your patience while we investigated this.
EACade
Message 163 of 167 (3,177 Views)

★ Guide

My First Pet is now installed and it seems to be working fine there was no patch to download though

Message 164 of 167 (536 Views)

★ Novice

Hey,

Downloading is now succesful, but it keeps saying downloading complete and it won't continue to the next add-ons. You perhaps know how to fix this problem?

Thanks Standard smile

Message 165 of 167 (526 Views)

Hero
@Anneetje Have you tried canceling and retrying or restarting EA App?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 166 of 167 (480 Views)

★ Novice
@crinrict Yeah, I have tried reinstalling ea games. And canceling and retrying too. I have even removed sims 4 completely from my computer and tried to reinstall it again. Nothing worked unfortunately.
Message 167 of 167 (460 Views)