AHQSigImage.png
Please do not PM me unless I ask you to, I won't reply
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -
Message 141 of 167 (289 Views)

Re: Download Error My first Pet Stuff

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

@Frankie-C81  @lunavigilia  @NerdySnailie 

it is a problem that is general with different problems and in the end they are all related

now we just have to wait for the EA team to find a solution to the problem internally which is currently under investigation.

what I mean is that the different problems, if you still have the game to install you can't connect to the gallery, if you had a problem with the game and you uninstall it you may not to be able to reinstall it and of course impossible to download the first pet pack

(GALLERY Issue resolved)

(Reinstall the Games and The Packs) except for the first pet pack

Message 142 of 167 (411 Views)

Re: Download Error My first Pet Stuff

★★★ Newbie

I read through the entire thread so I know it's an EA issue they need to fix, just wanted to add that I am also having the same problem with My First Pets after just purchasing it

Message 143 of 167 (569 Views)

Re: [June 3rd] - Unable to reinstall game after update

★ Apprentice

A friend of mine had the problem and I tried to repair my game to check if I have it too ... apparently everyone who repair their game will have this problem! Frown 

Message 144 of 167 (563 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

it is a problem that is general with different problems and in the end they are all related

now we just have to wait for the EA team to find a solution to the problem internally which is currently under investigation.

what I mean is that the different problems, if you still have the game to install you can't connect to the gallery, if you had a problem with the game and you uninstall it you may not to be able to reinstall it and of course impossible to download the first pet pack

(GALLERY Issue resolved)

(Reinstall Games and Packs) ( First Pet Pack) Now Available for Download
Is Settled and Resolved

Message 145 of 167 (537 Views)

Re: Sims 4 wont download, but only Sims 4

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Mako Tried the ea app as well and it didn't work either. I went from now being able to download any sims 4 pack, to half, now it's just mfps that won't install.
Message 146 of 167 (492 Views)

★ Apprentice
@LaurentMick so there is still 1 big prroblem persisting. Onsen location corrupted. I cannot doing mountain excursions
Message 147 of 167 (468 Views)

Re: My First Pet not showing in game

★★★ Newbie
@Bluebellflora It's now suddenly showing in my download manager and apparently installed now. Strange.
Message 148 of 167 (277 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I use origin

Message 149 of 167 (456 Views)

Re: Origin client won't reinstall sims 4 stuff pack

★★★ Newbie
Spoiler
Same here new computer it downloads everything except my first pet stuff it says check internet connection. Hope they fix this soon
Message 150 of 167 (401 Views)