Re: June 2020 - Sims wont go to work

by LLight0Kun

Original Post

June 2020 - Sims wont go to work

★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.63.134
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except Eco
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Click on the button for the sim to go to work.
What happens when the bug occurs? They won't go to work for any career.
What do you expect to see? My sims to go to work as normal.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. After patch 1.63

Every time I click on the button for my sims to go to work, nothing happens.

Message 1 of 38 (9,109 Views)

Hero
@iman213f What career is your Sim in ? Are you living in a house or apartment ?

Are any of your Sims stuck at work ? (at home but showing at work ?)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 38 (9,085 Views)

★★★★ Novice

The sims that wouldn't go when I clicked are in the business, painting, and social media careers. I haven't tested any others yet. None of my sims are stuck at work. The sims that are at work went autonomously. I live in a house.

Message 3 of 38 (9,074 Views)

Hero
@iman213f Is this a fresh save or one you played before ?

Did you have any of the error code issues or the save not loading on that save ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 38 (9,067 Views)

★★★★ Novice

This is a save I've played before and I haven't had any of the error code issues.

Message 5 of 38 (9,063 Views)

Hero

Willing to send me your save ? Instructions in my siggy

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 38 (9,055 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have the same issue my Sims is not going to work ethier. When ever I click go to work when its time it just resumes doing other tasks around the house and doesn't go to work at all. I recently updated the game too. 

Message 7 of 38 (8,929 Views)

Hero
@limelala Do you have mods in your game ? What career ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 38 (8,917 Views)

★★★ Novice

I do have mods and took them out and updated them but my sims still isn't going to work. My career for my sims is a rapper, and I quit the career and gave my sim the career again and still when I click go to work the sim wont go. 

Message 9 of 38 (8,882 Views)

★★★ Novice

I am also having this issue. Base game jobs are working just fine, but I just recently redownloaded Sims 4, (haven't played in a while, and my hard drive just broke,) and now none of my modded/added jobs are working. I've deleted and reinstalled all of the mods in question, but no matter what I do they just will not go to work. Getting a last exception error from MCCC when it's time to go work. 

Message 10 of 38 (8,843 Views)