Re: June 2018 Update and Zero Cheat Codes work.. help??

by FaerydaeGaming

Original Post

Accepted Solution

June 2018 Update and Zero Cheat Codes work.. help??

★★★★ Novice

SO I updated my Sims 4 yesterday when I got on the computer.. June 19, 2018.  Went to play today and zero cheat codes work.  Yes, they are enabled, but I've tried different cheat codes, none work.  Yes, I've tried repairing the game, yes I've tried moving the mods folder, yes I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game.

So beyond trying everything I know how, what do I need to do to get my cheats working again? Reading the forums, looks like most players are having the same issue, but the problem of fixing it really hasn't been addressed...

Thank

Message 1 of 6 (1,573 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero

Please post in this thread: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/COLLECTION-THREAD-Issues-with-Cheats/td-p/6382726/jump-to/firs...

List all the cheats that are not working, which aren't listed in the second post yet.

I'm going to lock this thread so we don't have a gazillion cheats not working threads. Best to report them all in one thread.

Thank you.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 6 of 6 (2,164 Views)

All Replies

Hero
Hi @FaerydaeGaming

there are a few that are broken but not all of them. Does motherlode for example still work for you ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 6 (1,566 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Actually, it didn't until I had repaired my game, and reinstalled it.  It works now. 

Message 3 of 6 (1,548 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Tho that doesn't help the rest of them.. any idea when they will be fixed??

Message 4 of 6 (1,547 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have no mods or cc, and since the update most of my cheats don't work.

Message 5 of 6 (1,518 Views)

Hero

Please post in this thread: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/COLLECTION-THREAD-Issues-with-Cheats/td-p/6382726/jump-to/firs...

List all the cheats that are not working, which aren't listed in the second post yet.

I'm going to lock this thread so we don't have a gazillion cheats not working threads. Best to report them all in one thread.

Thank you.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 6 (2,165 Views)