Re: Items that aren't working in the new patch

by crinrict

Original Post

Items that aren't working in the new patch

★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.63.134.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except Halloween.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Use the features that are not working.
What happens when the bug occurs? Since I installed the new patch, my university students working at home show that they still have days left in their class before it's completed, but they cannot use the computer to study because the options are grayed out and say that all grades have already been submitted, even though their classes are not finished. The new door options don't work. I am only able to get the "send home" option on people standing outside on my porch. Strangers who let themselves into my house are still getting in and have no option to ask to leave or send home. The only way I can get rid of them is to travel with them to another lot and come home on my own. None of the no trespassing options are working. I set all four options to active, but strangers are still coming into my house and I have no option to get rid of them. If I lock the doors to everyone but household members, no one who visits can get into my house. If I give friends a key to the residence, they are still unable to get in unless I unlock all the doors.
What do you expect to see? I expect class schedules to continue uninterrupted. According to the information supplied about the patch, I expect that strange sims that I do not know should not be able to enter my house, and anyone who does enter uninvited I should be able to "send home".
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. I downloaded the June 3 patch for the Sims 4.

I have no additional information beyond what I typed in the information above.

Message 1 of 5 (495 Views)

Hero
@Klammerts Have you tested this without mods installed ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (481 Views)
Highlighted

Hero
@Klammerts Have you had a chance to test without mods ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 5 (410 Views)

★★★ Novice

Sorry, I have not yet had a chance to test without mods, as it takes me a bit of time to move mine to a different folder.  I only recently tried to do some reorganization of my mod folders, so I haven't yet had time to move them all out of the game and try without.  I will let you know if I see the same problems once I have.

Thanks!

Message 4 of 5 (386 Views)

Hero
@Klammerts Moving this to tech for now.

Let me know when you had time to test.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 5 (332 Views)