Re: Items stuck in personal inventory

by MsLeeuh

Original Post

Items stuck in personal inventory

★★★ Newbie

Hey,

I recently got the Sims 3 Seasons expansion. It seems to run great, except my sim keeps ending up with Bills and Omni Plant Gift boxes that can't be removed, opened or deleted. As of now, she has about 20 of each that all show up separately. Any suggestions?

Message 1 of 6 (19,745 Views)

Hero

See here: http://sims3.crinrict.com/en/2012/11/mailbox-doesnt-work.html

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 6 (19,671 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ummm... Yeah... that provided no help at all!!!! What do we do to get rid of items stuck in sims' invetory? I'm having the same issue as the person above. Twice I have had vacations end and have been instantly "ported" home to get a message saying my sim was fortunate enough to grab the mall before leaving and that it is in my invetory. Then when I look in my invetory there is objects labled "Bills" and "Omni Plant" (appears as a gift box) in my invetory and I can't click to select them to remove, I can't use the "move objects" cheat to get rid of them, I want to know how to make them go away.... Please offer some REAL assistance!!! Is there any cheat that can fix this?

Message 3 of 6 (18,926 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

There's nothing you can do (except use a mod). As far as I'm aware there are no solutions to this problem.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 6 (18,923 Views)

★★★ Novice

i've had the same thing happen, but for me its the architect and fashion portfolio i made my sim change jobs several times and she keeps all those portfolios with her and i can't delete them

Message 5 of 6 (18,143 Views)

★★★ Novice

I just had the same thing happen with only the seeds and I think it stuck after I identify seeds on the Swiftgrow gardening station. I actually fixed it. I used the cheat to reset the sim with the issue. And it was fixed and the items were no longer in inventory but I also sold everything in family inventory if that was the cause.

Message 6 of 6 (5,809 Views)