Items missing from Gallery downloads

by laura519

Original Post

Items missing from Gallery downloads

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.64.84.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them except My First Pet Stuff , Luxury Party & Spooky Stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Downloading lots in the Gallery- more specifically the “most popular now” category.
What happens when the bug occurs? When I download lots from the gallery items will be missing even though I own all of the packs . For example someone’s entire kitchen was missing except for a few floating clutter items indicating there was at one point counters there . The next build was missing rocks around the pond I knew were there because of terrain paint marks and just that it’s very common for people to cover pool edges with rocks and foliage . The next build only beds were missing. I have MOO when placing lots so it isn’t that and I’m only downloading lots that show I have all the packs for.
What do you expect to see? All items where they’re meant to be / items not missing.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I don’t have any mods installed , or CC and I’m sure to only download content that doesn’t include CC so i know it can’t be CC items that are missing from the lots being downloaded . 

Message 1 of 3 (650 Views)

Re: Items missing from Gallery downloads

Hero
@laura519 Do you have an example of such a lot ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (587 Views)

Re: Items missing from Gallery downloads

Hero
@laura519 Do you have an example I could try ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 3 (541 Views)