Re: Items disappear after placing

by Twentytwo2222450

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Items disappear after placing

★★★ Newbie

After the new update (today is 7th Oct 2020) some items don't place correctly. Chairs disappear even though they take simoleons away, coffee machines and other items disappear too

I've removed all CC and the problem still occurs

Message 1 of 3 (248 Views)

Accepted Solution

Champion (Retired)

@Twentytwo2222450 

Move your Mods folder to the Desktop and delete localthumbcache.package. Then test the game.

If it works now check for updates to your Mods and CC. Add it back a little at a time while testing until you have found all that are broken.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (240 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

@Twentytwo2222450 

Move your Mods folder to the Desktop and delete localthumbcache.package. Then test the game.

If it works now check for updates to your Mods and CC. Add it back a little at a time while testing until you have found all that are broken.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 3 (241 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you so much!! worked perfectly

Message 3 of 3 (237 Views)