Re: It wont let me have CC after the Toddler update

by crinrict

Original Post

Accepted Solution

It wont let me have CC after the Toddler update

★★★ Newbie

I opened the Sims 4 after it finished the toddler update, when I was making a new sims it was not showing my CC, so I went and pressed to turn on my CC, after that it said I had to restart the game, so I quit the game, but when I did it said there was an error, I moved all my CC out of my mod folder and it actually worked, but now I can't use CC, is it a bug or glitch, will I be able to use CC soon?

Message 1 of 7 (433 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

You can check out THIS! It’s called ‘Mod Conflict Detector’ and it helps you detect and delete all the broken mods at once (that’s more for those who have tons of CC but I think it’s very useful either way). 

Edited by EA_Mai: the link to the external program was removed, as we can not guarantee the contents of it.

View in thread

Message 6 of 7 (406 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Newbie

Is there any chance that you might have put a BROKEN mod in your folder? 

Message 2 of 7 (422 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm not sure, how do I check?

Message 3 of 7 (408 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Its probably a mod that needs an update, add each mod one by one, or in batches of 5 or 10 (if you have lots of them)

run the game each time to try narrow down the broken mod.

once you find it, (and you will eventually!)  Delete it.

good luck.  =) 

Message 4 of 7 (405 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you for the help! I don't have that much CC so it may be easy!

Message 5 of 7 (398 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

You can check out THIS! It’s called ‘Mod Conflict Detector’ and it helps you detect and delete all the broken mods at once (that’s more for those who have tons of CC but I think it’s very useful either way). 

Edited by EA_Mai: the link to the external program was removed, as we can not guarantee the contents of it.

Message 6 of 7 (407 Views)

Hero

The mod detector only helps with conflicts between mods, not with conflicts with the game.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 7 of 7 (389 Views)