Re: Issues with youth potion.

by Shadly0829

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Issues with youth potion.

★★★★★ Novice

I've given my elder sim three youth potions but nothing happens. I also find it weird that throwing a birthday party causes my sim to double age- it's how she got that old in the first place .

Message 1 of 7 (802 Views)

Accepted Solution

Champion (Retired)

Yes, she will remain an elder unless you use cheats to make her younger. Use cas.fulleditmode load her in cas and set the age.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.

View in thread

Message 6 of 7 (801 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Novice
make it four potions now Disappointed
Message 2 of 7 (790 Views)

Champion (Retired)

A youth potion resets the current age to day 1. So if you gave her a youth potion right after her birthday there will be no change. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 3 of 7 (789 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
no, it was maybe a few days after. So no matter how many I give she will always be an elder?
Message 4 of 7 (787 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

can anyone help?

Message 5 of 7 (777 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Yes, she will remain an elder unless you use cheats to make her younger. Use cas.fulleditmode load her in cas and set the age.

Message 6 of 7 (802 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

thank you

Message 7 of 7 (754 Views)