Issues with using my mods after latest update

by tbivins9709

Original Post

Issues with using my mods after latest update

★ Novice

I started out with having the issue with the game not loading and just having the little window. I disabled the game from the origin to and it loads and stops at the sims 4 logo. I tried it without my mods and it works fine. but even if i put in one single mod it wont launch. This hasn't been a issue for me until i did the update. I had no mods or cc in when I updated it. I took all the mods but 1 on many different occasions just to see if it will launch and it will not load with any mods now what can I do or what can you do about this problem.

Message 1 of 6 (397 Views)

Re: Issues with using my mods after latest update

★★★ Guide

Mods often go out of date when the game is patched and shouldn't be used until the creator has a chance to update them or give the 'all clear' on them.  

There is a listing at Mod the Sims of some of the mods and custom content that have been broken.  This is a work in progress so not all incompatible mods will be listed yet.  Incompatible mods

Message 2 of 6 (393 Views)

★★★ Newbie

my mods work. all but the double beds. even the original content double beds wont work anymore. All but 2. UGH

Message 3 of 6 (387 Views)

★★★ Novice

S-clubs 14f eyebrows are my problem so i deleted it. If you have those, delete them. Now my game works prefect again.

Message 4 of 6 (361 Views)

★★ Novice

I am having the exact same problem, have had to delete all my mods in order for the game to work, now I am so frustrated I don't feel like playing the sims any longer, EA needs to fix this issue and fast or they are going to have lots of unhappy customers

Message 5 of 6 (349 Views)

Hero

EA is not going to fix this issue. Mods need updating. Check with the creators and get the newest version.

If you use mods, you need to be aware that they can break with any patch. You are using mods at your own risk.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 6 of 6 (339 Views)