by SoooKawaiii

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Issues with the latest update.

★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.73.57.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Base Game
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Literally just play the game.
What happens when the bug occurs? Read below.
What do you expect to see? Again, read below.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. The latest update.

I'm pretty sure these two issues have been occurring since before the recent update, but since the latest update these have gotten more frequent and annoying.

1. When playing with custom content chairs and bar-stools, they will not work when in a table/bar slot. This issue never used to be a problem in my game before, but seeing online, many people have the same issue recently. I don't have a clue how to work Sims Studio or anything, so it would be fine and dandy if the game would start working like before again Standard smile

2. The head bobbing issue. This isn't new, but after the recent update I can't go through 1 sim day without having to cancel all my sims actions just to get them to move out of their place and actually cooperate. And it's not an issue with my mods or cc, believe me, I've checked. Even with just base game, the head bobbing is still real, and annoying. It's just really frustrating having to stop every ten minutes just to spend ages fixing my sim.

Message 1 of 3 (279 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Issues with the latest update.

★★ Pro
@SoooKawaiii It seems that the bunkbed patch broke lots of CC chairs and barstools. The CC creators are probably working on updates.

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (247 Views)

All Replies

★ Novice

Whoops, I haven't been on this place for years, and silly me, being frustrated with the game and needing answers, didn't realize that you weren't supposed to post multiple issues in one forum. I'm really only stuck on the first issue, where my sims just can't sit down at the table. Anybody know how to fix this? Or if it's gonna get patched?

Message 2 of 3 (268 Views)

★★ Pro
@SoooKawaiii It seems that the bunkbed patch broke lots of CC chairs and barstools. The CC creators are probably working on updates.
Message 3 of 3 (248 Views)