Re: Issues with sims3 ingame featrues/ MyPage Issues- Please post here

by bae288474f321b50

Original Post

★★★★★ Apprentice

I'm able to play TS3 fine....... as long as I don't log in, or try to play online, no use doing that any way, since nothing posts!!

Message 22 of 61 (1,094 Views)

THE SIMS 3 HOME PAGE

★★ Novice

It has been some time now beginning prior to Thanksgiving Day that The Sims 3 Home Page and each individuals "MY PAGE" are not posing not correctly,  Non of your memories,text etc.show up on your "MY PAGE" but go directly into the Memories Section.  Sounds like it might be a Server problem on your end. Please help your Sims 3 fans.

Message 17 of 61 (1,090 Views)

Re: THE SIMS 3 HOME PAGE

Community Manager (retired)
Hey guys,

The Sims team is still investigating the issue. Be sure that as soon as we know more, we'll let you know. Thank you for your patience.
If this message helped you, please give it a bit of XP! Click the XP button at the bottom right of this post.
If it answered your question, click "Accept as solution". Thanks!
Message 23 of 61 (1,079 Views)

★★ Guide

There is nothing to do for us, rather then to be patient. :-) Thank you for letting us know, that there is someone investigating. 

Message 24 of 61 (1,075 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

To those having problems with the launcher, could you bypass it as a temporary solution? http://modthesims.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:TS3_Bypassing_the_Launcher

I really hope they fix the My Pages soon, or at the very least let us know what is going on.

Message 25 of 61 (1,072 Views)

Champion

I'm having the same issues with the My Page on the Old Sims Exchange site It want let me post any commments to anyone directly, but only in a commment box that is already started! Are they planning on shutting down that site or something? I noticed that people are still buying items from the store! It would be a shame if they shut it down! Frown

BreeMiles, I don't work for EA. I'm a volunteer through ccp

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 26 of 61 (1,062 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Thanks for all your help Francois. I hope to hear back soon. I appreciate that you and Crin are trying so haRd to help all of us.
Message 27 of 61 (1,046 Views)

★★ Novice

could it be that the Game is looking for an address to online functionality that has been moved or merged into thesims.com instead of thesims3.com

Message 28 of 61 (1,028 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I'm glad to hear that someone is looking into the problem, but have you guys been reading any of the running comments that have been going on?  If this isn't fixed soon, you are basicaly hurting your possible sales of sims 4. I've read many comments to the effect that ppl don't want to buy 4 even if  EA/Maxis ends up just 'dumping' us sims 3 fans by not fixing such a serious issue. Many are affraid that you guys are just shutting down the site & not telling us. It's not just new fans either. Some of us older fans are worried too. I mean there are some who've been around since sims first came out, & remember the first two sites getting 'shut down'. I'm hopping you are really trying to fix it & get us up & running again, cause we really, really, really LOVE this site!!!!!

Message 29 of 61 (1,022 Views)

★★ Apprentice

This is really getting on my nerves. We can't do hardly anything on thesims3.mypage any more. Can't upload new builds, new sims or anything like that. Come on EA what is your issue? You've had time to fix it and let us know what's going on and you still leave us hanging. If you're going to shut it down then tell us otherwise fix it. I don't mean to sound rude or anything, but some of us still love to play Sims 3. You already shut down the old forums and made a new one for us, but that doesn't let us upload new creation that we make, and doesn't let us talk with our friends with updates on our games. Give us an update to what is going on, it doesn't take this long to re-start a server, nor does it take this long to give us an answer.

I refuse to Play Sims 4 wtih all of its issues and things you don't have in it. So don't think if you shut down Sims 3, that people will move on to Sims 4, because I can tell you from being over on Sims 3 people are getting tired of this BS. They are saying they won't even play or buy Sims 4 because of this. So EA, give us an update and fix the web-site. Frown

Message 30 of 61 (999 Views)