Issues with sims 3 university

by _Kassiee_xo

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Issues with sims 3 university

★ Novice

recently downloaded university expansion pack with small scratches on the back (may be the issue) but at the end of the download there was an error and I had to cancel the process and now I cant play sims unless the university disc is in and some of the university pack things are missing, what is something I can do to keep the game but resolve the missing objects?

Message 1 of 4 (216 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Issues with sims 3 university

Hero

Then I would suggest you register your game on Origin and download the game through Origin instead.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (195 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Are you on PC or mac ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (202 Views)

★ Novice

I've got a PC

Message 3 of 4 (194 Views)

Hero

Then I would suggest you register your game on Origin and download the game through Origin instead.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (196 Views)