Issues with restaurant and retail since the last patch up date

by YeOldSimmer

Original Post

Issues with restaurant and retail since the last patch up date

★★★ Apprentice

Since the last update my restaurants and retail outlets no longer work the way they are supposed to.   Waiters don't serve.   Hosts don't appear for you to get a table.  I am having difficulty managing my stores and restaurants.   All mods and CC were removed before updating and I haven't added them back in yet.  

Message 1 of 4 (216 Views)

Re: Issues with restaurant and retail since the last patch up date

[ Edited ]
Hero

Hi @YeOldSimmer 

did you check if they are stuck somewhere ? What are the waiters doing instead of serving ? Just stand around ? Have you tried firing them and hiring new ones ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (205 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

The waiters are in the kitchen hanging out with the chef checking the phone, going to the bathroom, or walking around in the restaurant talking to people .   The host just doesn't show up at all.  No one is stuck or blocked.  I can fire them but I can't rehire anyone because the restaurant doesn't show as being owned by my Sim.  

Message 3 of 4 (190 Views)

Hero

Hi  @YeOldSimmer 

try selling the restaurant through the map then and rebuy. You probably won't be able to do it through the restaurant screen so you need to go to the world map.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (186 Views)