Issues placing objects - SIMS 4 PC

by imgingercoto

Original Post

Issues placing objects - SIMS 4 PC

★★★★ Novice

I'm having issues placing items. All objects are subtly elevated or too buried(?) I've used bbmoveobjects (9 and ') to try to fix it and it still looks elevated, it's really frustrating because I can't build. I've already removed all my mods /CC and repaired the game. Send help

Message 1 of 5 (464 Views)

Re: Issues placing objects - SIMS 4 PC

[ Edited ]

@imgingercoto

Does it happen on all lots you build on or just specific ones? With the grid on and the grid off?

Can you move the Sims 4 folder to the desktop and launch a new clean game, start a new build and see if it still happens.

The Sims 3 Mac Forum - | - The Sims 4 Mac Forum -
- Clearing Origin cache - | - Mac specific TS4 issues -
AHQSigImage.png
Please do not PM me unless I ask you to, I won't reply
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -
Message 2 of 5 (433 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@Bluebellflora wrote:

@imgingercoto

Does it happen on all lots you build on or just specific ones? With the grid on and the grid off?

Can you move the Sims 4 folder to the desktop and launch a new clean game, start a new build and see if it still happens.

Thanks for your answer,  Yes this happens on all lots and all worlds. With the grid on and off.

I started a new game but without moving the folder to the desktop and the issue was still there. I'm not sure about moving the folder to the desktop because I don't wanna lose all my progress or have my game broke even more. 

Message 3 of 5 (415 Views)

@imgingercoto

The only way to test a new clean game is by moving, or renaming, the Sims 4 folder so a new one is created. You won't lose data by moving the folder to the desktop unless you have put folder actions in place that automatically moves desktop files to the trash and then automatically empties the trash (highly unlikely).

The Sims 3 Mac Forum - | - The Sims 4 Mac Forum -
- Clearing Origin cache - | - Mac specific TS4 issues -
AHQSigImage.png
Please do not PM me unless I ask you to, I won't reply
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -
Message 4 of 5 (395 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@Bluebellflora wrote:
@imgingercoto

The only way to test a new clean game is by moving, or renaming, the Sims 4 folder so a new one is created. You won't lose data by moving the folder to the desktop unless you have put folder actions in place that automatically moves desktop files to the trash and then automatically empties the trash (highly unlikely).

Hey I hope you're ok. So hm I've done what you recommended because in addition to this problem, I noticed that I'm missing items so I moved the sims 4 folder to the desktop and started a new and clean game and the issue persists. Do you have any other recommendations? Because at this point I don't know what to do, I don't know what could be causing all this Frown Thanks in advance

Message 5 of 5 (348 Views)