Issue with Island Living pack

by kirraoxford

Original Post

Issue with Island Living pack

★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.54.120.1220
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get famous, Get to work, seasons and island living Outdoor retreat, parenthood and stranger ville. Backyard stuff, romantic garden stuff and toddler stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? The island has no name, none of the households or island sims have names
What happens when the bug occurs? The island has no name, none of the households or island sims have names
What do you expect to see? The island should have a name and families should have proper names
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. When I downloaded Island Living, it never worked. I downloaded Outdoor retreat and romantic garden stuff at the same time.

I have tried every single tip I can find on the web. I have uninstalled and reinstalled. I have repaired the game. I have changed the language to another language then back to english. I have restarted Origin. I don't know what to do anymore! Its so frustrating!!!

Message 1 of 3 (334 Views)

Re: Issue with Island Living pack

EA Sims Team

Sul Sul, @kirraoxford!!!

First of all, thanks for taking the time to raise this issue to our team! We appreciate your help a lot. :eahigh_file:

Can you please make sure to try the troubleshooting steps outlined here and let us know if the issue still persists? (Section: Resetting the game to factory settings without reinstalling, kindly presented to you by Crinrict Large smile)

Thanks again and Happy Simming! Party hat

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 2 of 3 (316 Views)

Re: Issue with Island Living pack

Hero
@kirraoxford moving this to tech for troubleshooting.

Have you been able to solve this yet ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 3 (265 Views)