Issue with Gallery poses

by KristinaBubbles

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Issue with Gallery poses

★★ Novice

Hello there. I have an issue with some downloaded Gallery poses. I hope this is the right place to write about this.

So, let me explain my problem as best as I can. 

I downloaded a bunch of gallery poses. I put them in the right spot and they all do work individually. However, when all of them are in the Mods map at the same time, and I go to CAS and try to save a household, only a handful of poses from the Mods map keep re-appearing. So out of like 20 poses I have in the Mods map, I keep getting the same 5 on and on. 

PS. ''repeating numbers'' aren't the issue (I think, unless I'm missing something). because I renamed all the gallery poses Female_pose_01, Female_pose_02, etc.

I hope whoever reads this can understand what I mean and help. Thanks guys <3

Message 1 of 3 (2,219 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Issue with Gallery poses

Hero (Retired)
@KristinaBubbles

Never put more than two - maximum three - poses in the mods folder at the same time. If you put more of them - you'll have the problem you have.
Unfortunately, this is how it works. Using these poses is for very hardworking people who have a lot of free time

I don't work for WA

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (2,197 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)
@KristinaBubbles

Never put more than two - maximum three - poses in the mods folder at the same time. If you put more of them - you'll have the problem you have.
Unfortunately, this is how it works. Using these poses is for very hardworking people who have a lot of free time

I don't work for WA
Message 2 of 3 (2,198 Views)

★★ Novice

Aaaah okay, thank you. I thought it was some kind of a mistake I did. It's unfortunate that it works like that but I think its worth the work for the pretty gallery pics Standard smile

Message 3 of 3 (2,188 Views)