Original Post

Re: Issue Downloading Store Content

★ Apprentice

what are the ebc files?

Message 31 of 34 (187 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Ill have you know it finally worked!!! Removing the ebc files and just re downloading everything worked... It was beird because I had like 94 ebc files but now that i downloaded again i only have like 4....  maybe thats the cause......

I also re deleted the cache files again too....

THANK YOU SOO MUCH!

:cattongue::catvery-happy::catwink::catlol:

Message 32 of 34 (184 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Hi, I'm having this same problem now. This is just since the most recent patch as of last Fall of 2015. I've tried both going directly through the store to d/l store content and worlds and going through my purchase history to d/l owned items. The only thing that happens is that the origin window will come up and nothing else happens. My launcher will not come up and when I load it manually, there is nothing in it. I tried placing the sims3pack files that I have saved of these items into my launcher downloads folder and then click on "install," but it will NOT install. I have gotten the "fail" msg on every single store item and world that I own! What's going on?

Message 33 of 34 (153 Views)

Hero

Could you check the log file to what the message is ?

sims3launcher.log or something along these lines in your documents folder.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 34 of 34 (139 Views)