Re: Is there a way to delete the road that is bad placed in France sims 3

by DonroaAkashu

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Is there a way to delete the road that is bad placed in France sims 3

★★★ Novice

So I was playing sims and I decided to take my sims to France. When exploring the world I saw the road misplaced. I've tried ignoring and looking for answers online, but I can't find any. 😭 Please I need help.

Message 1 of 5 (862 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert

@FabiGinie  Thank you for providing a more detailed picture. I started a new game and sent my sim to France, and to that area. They had no problem routing on the road next to it. You did not answer my question if your sims are able to move about on the road without problem. Can they go to the house, and travel on the connected road next to that disattached piece?

Since my sim had no problem moving in the area, and that the disattached piece of road was unable to be interacted with, I think it is just an esthetic issue. If it bothers you for that reason you can try to remove it in the program Create A World. But the player that has edited out a lot of routing errors in several EA made worlds, including France, has not removed that piece of road. Appearantly it is a good thing, since it adds a Road Resource to the world, to be used in CAW. I am not sure I can link you the explanation, but search on ellacharmed, Mod The Sims, CAW, routing fixes, and World Resources for WA-worlds (adding sims 3 is always fruitful); and I'm sure you'll find it. If you want to try CAW there are explanations and tutorials as well as other players to ask, among other places at the EA Sims Forum:
https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/278761/caw-faqs-links-to-tutorials-and-resources-texture...

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (742 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert

@FabiGinie   Can your sims still route in the area? What area is this? You can say the name on the closest house.

My sims never had a problem routing in France, but you can edit the EA worlds in CAW Create A World, and there are long complicated descriptions on how to do this on Mod The Sims, and elsewhere. You will have to search for it though, because I do not think the rules permit me linking to it.

Message 2 of 5 (835 Views)

★★★ Novice

France road wth.png

France wth.png This is the road. Devil

Message 3 of 5 (757 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert

@FabiGinie  Thank you for providing a more detailed picture. I started a new game and sent my sim to France, and to that area. They had no problem routing on the road next to it. You did not answer my question if your sims are able to move about on the road without problem. Can they go to the house, and travel on the connected road next to that disattached piece?

Since my sim had no problem moving in the area, and that the disattached piece of road was unable to be interacted with, I think it is just an esthetic issue. If it bothers you for that reason you can try to remove it in the program Create A World. But the player that has edited out a lot of routing errors in several EA made worlds, including France, has not removed that piece of road. Appearantly it is a good thing, since it adds a Road Resource to the world, to be used in CAW. I am not sure I can link you the explanation, but search on ellacharmed, Mod The Sims, CAW, routing fixes, and World Resources for WA-worlds (adding sims 3 is always fruitful); and I'm sure you'll find it. If you want to try CAW there are explanations and tutorials as well as other players to ask, among other places at the EA Sims Forum:
https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/278761/caw-faqs-links-to-tutorials-and-resources-texture...

Message 4 of 5 (743 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yes they can walk and interact nicely throw the road. I'll search for it at modthesim on how to edit the world. Thank you so much for your help!! Large smile Heart 

Message 5 of 5 (733 Views)