Is there a way to change The Sims 4 Language?

by mattemangia96

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Is there a way to change The Sims 4 Language?

★ Novice

Good Afternoon everyone!

Is there a way to change The Sims 4 language after download? I bought it in origin digital copy download. My  Origin language is Italian but when i click Download in the options menu there is only English! I don't know what to do.

Thank You

Message 1 of 6 (2,271 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Is there a way to change The Sims 4 Language?

Community Manager (retired)
That is correct. That happens when you purchase the game off non-Origin websites: sometimes the description of the language packages available is misleading, sometimes it is just wrong.
If this message helped you, please give it a bit of XP! Click the XP button at the bottom right of this post.
If it answered your question, click "Accept as solution". Thanks!

View in thread

Message 4 of 6 (2,086 Views)

All Replies

You seem to have purchased an English-only copy of the game, which will not allow you to set or install the game in another language than English.
If this message helped you, please give it a bit of XP! Click the XP button at the bottom right of this post.
Message 2 of 6 (2,249 Views)

★ Novice

Thank You for your answer

So there is no way to change the language into italian unless I rebuy the game in Italian?

Regards

Matteo

Message 3 of 6 (2,054 Views)

That is correct. That happens when you purchase the game off non-Origin websites: sometimes the description of the language packages available is misleading, sometimes it is just wrong.
Message 4 of 6 (2,087 Views)

★★★ Newbie

are you freaking kidding me right now is it so difficult to put a language option in the freaking game omg devs you make me facepalm so bad

now what do i do wif i just happen not to have bought the english version 

Message 5 of 6 (721 Views)

Hero

It depends where you bought the game and what kind you bought and on the country you're in.

Please continue here: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4/Issue-Choosing-Language-Please-post-here/td-p/3460471/

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 6 of 6 (716 Views)