Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Is there a fix for these issues?

by Ajr3485

Original Post

Is there a fix for these issues?

★★★★ Novice

Hello, I recently posted a couple of bugs today, one was a notification and the other was a graphic issue, I believe. I just want to know if there is a fix or solution to these problems. Here are the links.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/False-notifications-pop-up-randomly-during-game/td-p/7972977

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Stair-railings-partially-vanish-while-playing-a-game/td-p/7973...

Message 1 of 6 (240 Views)

Re: Is there a fix for these issues?

Hero
@Ajr3485 If someone finds a workaround for a bug or a mod, they're usually posted in the bug threads.

- I've only seen you report this so far
- Not a builder so I don't know. There might be an older thread for that. Dd you check the compiled buy/build list ?

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 6 (199 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hi @crinrict, I did a search here for compiled buy/build list and I couldn’t find anything similar to my problem, but thanks anyway Wink

Message 3 of 6 (166 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@crinrict As for the Stair Railings issue, I have a better screenshot here from my computer laptop.

Message 4 of 6 (153 Views)

Hero
@Ajr3485 I've answered you in the threads.

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 6 (121 Views)

Community Manager
Thanks @crinrict. @Ajr3485 please refer to those threads for those respective issues. Standard smile I'll close this thread in the meantime.

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 6 of 6 (62 Views)
sims-all-characters

The Sims 4 Patch Notes

Check out the latest updates and bug fixes

View more on EA Help
white-sims-bg

Restore a previous saved game

Choose from an automatically stored save point in The Sims 4 if your data's corrupted or you want to revert anyway.

View more on EA Help

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help