Re: Is there a fix for these issues?

by EA_Lanna

Original Post

Is there a fix for these issues?

★★★ Apprentice

Hello, I recently posted a couple of bugs today, one was a notification and the other was a graphic issue, I believe. I just want to know if there is a fix or solution to these problems. Here are the links.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/False-notifications-pop-up-randomly-during-game/td-p/7972977

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Stair-railings-partially-vanish-while-playing-a-game/td-p/7973...

Message 1 of 6 (544 Views)

Hero
@Ajr3485 If someone finds a workaround for a bug or a mod, they're usually posted in the bug threads.

- I've only seen you report this so far
- Not a builder so I don't know. There might be an older thread for that. Dd you check the compiled buy/build list ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 6 (503 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Hi @crinrict, I did a search here for compiled buy/build list and I couldn’t find anything similar to my problem, but thanks anyway Wink

Message 3 of 6 (470 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@crinrict As for the Stair Railings issue, I have a better screenshot here from my computer laptop.

Message 4 of 6 (457 Views)

Hero
@Ajr3485 I've answered you in the threads.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 6 (425 Views)

Community Manager
Thanks @crinrict. @Ajr3485 please refer to those threads for those respective issues. Standard smile I'll close this thread in the meantime.

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 6 of 6 (366 Views)