Re: Is it worth it? [Stuff Packs]

by PugLove888

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Is it worth it? [Stuff Packs]

★ Apprentice
I usually only buy stuff packs when it is in a bundle I want.

So is fitness, cool kitchen, and luxury party stuff worth getting?

They seem pretty cool to get.
Message 1 of 3 (702 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Champion

@PerrywinkPuncake , that depends on who you ask! Large smile  Personally I've never regretted any Stuff Pack I've bought.  the only Stuff Packs I don' t have are Spooky Stuff and Fitness Stuff (but I plan on getting them, I'm just short of money at the time), so I can't tell you how good Fitness Stuff is yet, but I would think it is worth it if you have a lot of Sims with the Athletic trait or Aspiration.  Wink

As for Luxury Party Stuff , this is a good pack if you like sparkly formal wear, bling, and throwing parties for your Sims!  For men there is 3 hairstyles, 3 full suits, 2 shirts, 1 pair of pants , and 2 shoes.  For women there is 4 hairstyles (2 long and 2 up-dos), 5 dresses, 2 shirts, and 2 pairs of pants, 3 shoes,  PLUS 1 pair of earrings, 2 bracelets, and 3 necklaces!  then there is the makeup! There are 2 eyelieners, and 2 unique lipsticks (in various colors) and are kind of funky.  And I love the 5 eyeshadows! Heart  Theses come if various colors too, and most are "sparkly"  There are various Buy/Build Mode objects like buffet tables, and a drink fountain that you can have drinks, cheese, or chocolate pour out of. 

Cool Kitchen Stuff has a more casual feel.  For men there are 2 hairstyles, 8 shrits, 3 pants, and one full outfit which has an apron.  For women, there is also the full outfit with apron, plus 7 shirts, 3 pants, 1 skirt, 1 necklace, and 6 hairstyles! There are various Buy/Build Mode items, but the main item is the ice-cream maker, which allows not only regular ice-cream in a bunch of flavors, but special ice-cream that can affect moods, (and even a flavor that might let you be visited by a ghost), one that causes weight gain, and another that can make you loose weight! Standard smile Many people love this pack just for the weightloss icecream! LOL

Keep in mind that any Stuff Pack is just mostly "stuff" and usually only has one gameplay element (such as the ice-cream maker or the drink fountain, or in the case of the Fitness Pack , the wall climb treadmill).  If you are expecting a lot of gameplay elements then it is best to buy either Game Packs, or even better, Expansion Packs.  But personally, I love all 3 types of packs, including Stuff Packs! Nerd

So if you like Athletic Sims, throwing parties, designing kitchens, or ice-cream with unique effects, then you will probably like these Stuff Packs! 

Let us know what you decided, and Happy Simming! Wink

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (883 Views)

All Replies

It depends on where you interest lay. It adds some cool stuff to the game for sure!

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 3 (691 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@PerrywinkPuncake , that depends on who you ask! Large smile  Personally I've never regretted any Stuff Pack I've bought.  the only Stuff Packs I don' t have are Spooky Stuff and Fitness Stuff (but I plan on getting them, I'm just short of money at the time), so I can't tell you how good Fitness Stuff is yet, but I would think it is worth it if you have a lot of Sims with the Athletic trait or Aspiration.  Wink

As for Luxury Party Stuff , this is a good pack if you like sparkly formal wear, bling, and throwing parties for your Sims!  For men there is 3 hairstyles, 3 full suits, 2 shirts, 1 pair of pants , and 2 shoes.  For women there is 4 hairstyles (2 long and 2 up-dos), 5 dresses, 2 shirts, and 2 pairs of pants, 3 shoes,  PLUS 1 pair of earrings, 2 bracelets, and 3 necklaces!  then there is the makeup! There are 2 eyelieners, and 2 unique lipsticks (in various colors) and are kind of funky.  And I love the 5 eyeshadows! Heart  Theses come if various colors too, and most are "sparkly"  There are various Buy/Build Mode objects like buffet tables, and a drink fountain that you can have drinks, cheese, or chocolate pour out of. 

Cool Kitchen Stuff has a more casual feel.  For men there are 2 hairstyles, 8 shrits, 3 pants, and one full outfit which has an apron.  For women, there is also the full outfit with apron, plus 7 shirts, 3 pants, 1 skirt, 1 necklace, and 6 hairstyles! There are various Buy/Build Mode items, but the main item is the ice-cream maker, which allows not only regular ice-cream in a bunch of flavors, but special ice-cream that can affect moods, (and even a flavor that might let you be visited by a ghost), one that causes weight gain, and another that can make you loose weight! Standard smile Many people love this pack just for the weightloss icecream! LOL

Keep in mind that any Stuff Pack is just mostly "stuff" and usually only has one gameplay element (such as the ice-cream maker or the drink fountain, or in the case of the Fitness Pack , the wall climb treadmill).  If you are expecting a lot of gameplay elements then it is best to buy either Game Packs, or even better, Expansion Packs.  But personally, I love all 3 types of packs, including Stuff Packs! Nerd

So if you like Athletic Sims, throwing parties, designing kitchens, or ice-cream with unique effects, then you will probably like these Stuff Packs! 

Let us know what you decided, and Happy Simming! Wink

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 3 of 3 (884 Views)