Re: Is There a Way to Install Sims 4 Without Logging Into Origin Client?

by kileylandis123

Original Post

★★★ Newbie
I didn't have any problem with origin , I launched the game and I played it just fine untile I stop playing sims 4 for awhile after I got back on to play and I had to log in I forgot my password so I had to make a new password so I got back in and I didn't have the sims 4 in my games so I tried downloading it again but when I put in the code it said i already have used this code. The game disappeared on its own and I'm really fustrated right now . I need help ?
Message 31 of 53 (2,155 Views)

★★★ Newbie

what are these steps for a mac? 

Message 32 of 53 (2,019 Views)

Hero

To to what exactly ? Origin is a requirement.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 33 of 53 (2,016 Views)

★★★ Novice
I am having the same exact problem. this is a bunch of bull and it should have been fixed... you shouldn't have to have wifi to do this.
Message 34 of 53 (2,000 Views)

★★★ Novice
you shouldn't have to have Internet to download this from the disc. if we wanted it to have Internet access to download off of, we wouldve gotten it offline. I bought the disc for a reason. this needs to be fixed. sims 4 should downlod the same way sims 3 did.. I'm tired of waiting to play it. it's been 3 days. I have Internet access anyways. but it's very slow. and I'm trying to log into Origin but it says "you must be online while logging into Origin the first time." this is dumb. it downloaded perfectly fine on my desktop.. but it will not download on my laptop.. any solutions?
Message 35 of 53 (1,999 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice
I think the only solution is to go somewhere that has an Internet connection.. Frown
sorry to everyone that has a desktop. :/
Message 36 of 53 (1,999 Views)

★★★ Newbie
This tip worked thanks Standard smile
Message 37 of 53 (1,975 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Tried all the other stuff.....update time/date  internet settings  rebooting  etc

the answer is gettting a better origin setup program.

http://origin.software.informer.com/download/

Message 38 of 53 (1,947 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have purchased the game but nothing is showing in the 'my games' section of origin! Have tried changing email addreses linked to the account in case this helps but still no game. Have tried all of the suggestions here but I'm still not able to find it! Can anyone help?!

Message 39 of 53 (1,870 Views)

★★★ Newbie

about for chrome books????

Message 40 of 53 (1,781 Views)