Re: Invited Sim disappears from venue after arriving

by crinrict

Original Post

[ Edited ]
Hero

Hi @BluRhose 

is this regarding to your bug report you made for console: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/PS4-Sim-invited-me-out-then-disappeared/m-p/7367933 or for yet another issue ?

Console have older bugs that have been fixed on PC.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 13 (1,120 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

i know this is an old post but i have had this since i started playing sims a few months a go. for me it has been on different saves, different households etc. I am getting invited to go to the ruins and as soon as I arrive the sim that invites me leaves straight away, i once tried to invite them back they'll turn up and leave straight away again. it is definitely not about work shifts as today it happened between two children in the evening after school. my child sim was invited by their friend to the ruins i accept and the child npc instantly left. i have had this problem since before installing mods.

Message 12 of 13 (506 Views)

EA DICE Team
This is on the older side of time, I'm closing this thread to stop it from being necroed.

If you have any issues with The Sims 4, please make a new topic about your problems and what kind of steps you have tried to solve them.

/Atic
Message 13 of 13 (496 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help