Re: Invisible slime in sims apartment in the Sims 4 City Living

by Kita5399

Original Post

Invisible slime in sims apartment in the Sims 4 City Living

★★★ Novice

Hi. When I'm playing The Sims 4 City Living, in my sims apartment appears disgusting slime from drain. But I just cant see slime at all so I cant click the problem and call to my sims landlord to tell about it. Tho my sims can smell disgusting slime in her apartment. 

Message 1 of 7 (12,469 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Do you see a drain? If so try clicking that it should be located in the bathroom I believe.

Message 2 of 7 (12,439 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hi. Yes I can see drain and it's actually located in hallway. I did buy other drain in the bathroom too becouse there should be one if you ask me. o_o I tried click drain and area around of it but with no luck. Is this bug or what? I can see mouses, cockroaches, bad smell and deal with them but I just can't solve drain problem. Super annoying! 

Message 3 of 7 (12,374 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@Edora89 I don't have that kit - yet but did you click on the drain and see if you can clean it?

Message 4 of 7 (12,373 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yes I tried click it several times but no.. Nothing happened. ☹️

Message 5 of 7 (12,357 Views)

★★★ Novice

Just now when I am playing the game sometimes smelly green slime actually appears from drain and my sim can clean it! But most of time slime is still smelling and _invisible_. I just hope it would be visible All the time... *sigh*

Message 6 of 7 (12,317 Views)

★★ Guide

Try traveling to some other lot then back home. That solves the problem for me when I’ve had that happen. 

Message 7 of 7 (12,262 Views)