Re: Invisible faces for Wizard sims in CAS

by kreatora

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Invisible faces for Wizard sims in CAS

★ Novice

Every time I try to create a wizard occult sim they spawn in with invisible faces (only can see teeth and certain eyes) and it's only the wizards (vampires and aliens are fine). It's not any of my CC that I've checked so far, so I don't really know what the issue could be. If I continue with the sims I have to pick the same default face for every outfit and then at the end change the face how I want to. Is there anything obvious wrong?

Message 1 of 2 (1,139 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero (Retired)
@Krakanutt

Some broken CC caused it.
To be absolutely sure that the reason for this issue isn't some broken CC move the mods folder to the desktop, delete localthumbcache.package and all folders with word "cache" in the name.
Then fix the game in Origin:
Origin /My games library - right-click on TS4 - option: Repair
If it is fixed, copy from desktop your mods and CC and paste it in the new mods folder. First, paste script mods every time checking if the game is working properly. Do the same with CC but if you have a lot of this, try the 50/50 method ( divide your CC into smaller batches for example 50 pieces in one subfolder and check these subfolders one by one)

I don't work for EA

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (1,103 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)
@Krakanutt

Some broken CC caused it.
To be absolutely sure that the reason for this issue isn't some broken CC move the mods folder to the desktop, delete localthumbcache.package and all folders with word "cache" in the name.
Then fix the game in Origin:
Origin /My games library - right-click on TS4 - option: Repair
If it is fixed, copy from desktop your mods and CC and paste it in the new mods folder. First, paste script mods every time checking if the game is working properly. Do the same with CC but if you have a lot of this, try the 50/50 method ( divide your CC into smaller batches for example 50 pieces in one subfolder and check these subfolders one by one)

I don't work for EA
Message 2 of 2 (1,104 Views)