Re: Invalid email/password error

by Sir_Cauterize

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

This is not working for me at all. None of it.

Message 11 of 32 (3,791 Views)

Hero (Retired)

contact CS

1.https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/
2.Click on the orange NEXT button
3.Select a platform
4.Click on the orange NEXT button
5.Select a topic and describe your problem in a few words
6.Click on the orange NEXT button
7.Click Chat Now to chat with a Game Advisor

guide on how to contact CS

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Beta-Archive/How-to-contact-a-Game-Advisor-using-the-new-EA-Help-page/td-p/...

Message 12 of 32 (3,786 Views)

★★★ Novice

I found a solution! At least, it's working now. So whether it's something I did, or luck, I don't know.

I did try deleting the email address file as suggested, but had absolutely no luck with that. Here's exactly what I did when I finally got it to work again:

The first thing I did was delete the file with my email address as suggested, and then made sure it was deleted out of my "recycle bin." I then restarted the game using a DIFFERENT desktop shortcut. As in, I had both a Sims 3 Generations AND a Sims 3 High End Loft Stuff shortcut on my desktop, and I used the Generations one instead of High End Loft Stuff.

So my conclusion is that it has something to do with the shortcut. That makes absolutely no sense to me, but it worked, so I'm not fighting it.

Hope this helps at least someone!

Message 13 of 32 (3,648 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hi I was having the same problem as you it would say invalid information I couldn't even log in on my iPad.Then  I remembered someone else having a problem logging a while back they found out that if you click on the my page button it will give you a different log in screen and that one worked for them! Even though this problem is slightly different I figured I would try it and it worked  on my iPad! I haven't tried it with my computer yet I won't be able try it till tomorrow on my computer .So Hopefully it will work on the computer to when I try tomorrow I'll let you know! 

Message 14 of 32 (3,394 Views)

★★ Novice

Well Hitting the  my page button worked on my computer it let me sign in and I was able to watch around 10 adds then the site logged me off the site and when I tried to sign back in both the normal sign in page and the one from you go to from pushing the my page button but both now say invalid information!

Message 15 of 32 (3,364 Views)

★ Novice

I am also having the same problem rightnow.

Message 16 of 32 (3,359 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice

Same happening here, I've tried logging on through Chrome and IE with no luck, Even on the game, Still refused to log me in, Firefox had worked for about an hour, Now that's saying my details are invalid. By the way, I've deleted my email from the downloads, reset IE and cleared caches and still nothing. This could be down to a server issue. anyhow, I hope there will be a solution for this issue soon.

Message 17 of 32 (3,329 Views)

★★ Novice

This did not work. This is so frustrating. 

Message 18 of 32 (3,176 Views)

★★ Novice

I have not tried to rename the folder in documents. Please explain how to do this and what to name it. Thank you. 

Message 19 of 32 (3,173 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Did you get it fixed because I'm having the same issues and CS didn't help
Message 20 of 32 (3,135 Views)