Invalid File Issue with Patch 1.50 - FIXED - Mac Patch out as well

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: Invalid File Issue with Patch 1.50 - READ THIS - POST HERE if you still have questions

Hero (Retired)

It is still not working... For me at least. Trying again once more and then I'll just have to wait for the one that's going to be coming in a few weeks time. Sigh...

Anything else I should try other than the 1.3 GB one? There's no way to download it manually?

Message 11 of 26 (1,117 Views)

Re: Invalid File Issue with Patch 1.50 - READ THIS - POST HERE if you still have questions

Hero (Retired)

I tried to install it manually and it DIDN'T work!!  Aaaagh!! Anyway, I'm not the only one.

Crinrict, have you been able to update?

Message 12 of 26 (1,111 Views)

Hero

Did you download the 1.3 GB one ?

For me it always worked fine but I've installed the super patch for 1.48 and because of this I had the file that everyone is missing.

Send me a PM if you don't want to download the 1.3 GB one but are willing to try something a little bit more adventurous.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 26 (1,108 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Check your inbox, Crinrict. Confusedmileyvery-happy:

Message 14 of 26 (1,095 Views)

Hero

Somehow I did not receive this message. Could you send again ? Seems something went  wrong.

Be back in about 1 hour.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 15 of 26 (1,089 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Sure. 

Message 16 of 26 (1,087 Views)

★★ Novice

How do you update origin?

Message 17 of 26 (1,046 Views)

★★★ Newbie

NO!Confusedmileymad: I cannot patch! I updated Origin too, I do not get what I am missing!:robotsad:

Message 18 of 26 (1,040 Views)

Hero

Origin usually auto-updates when you re-start it.

--

@firlow: Do you still get the incremental patch offered ? Are you on PC ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 19 of 26 (1,013 Views)

Hero

If you're still not offered the super patch, close Origin and the Laucher, restart Origin and make sure it updates (there was an update yesterday). Login to Origin, start the launcher and try again.

It should work for everyone now. If not, please post here.

---

Mac Patches are still missing

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 20 of 26 (1,981 Views)