Invaded Privacy Bug

by Chloe_Goater

Original Post

Invaded Privacy Bug

★ Novice

I have been experiencing a bug, whereby, my sim tries to interact with people. In the list of commands i've given them, it says "see what is happening" and then a moodlet comes up saying that the sims "privacy has been invaded". So i can't do anything with my sim when there are other people around. I've tried repairing the game, updating all my mods and CC but still having the issue. It's making the game unplayable. 

How can i fix this?

Message 1 of 4 (502 Views)

Re: Invaded Privacy Bug

★★★★ Novice
@Chloe_Goater Hi! I'm not sure if you figured this out or have tried this but "see what is happening" was an action associated with the Slice Of Life mod by KawaiiStacie. It is currently not completely functional and multiple parts need to be removed to work right. Removing your mods should have solved this issue, however.
Message 2 of 4 (440 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I am also having this bug. It only happens in relation to one of my sims and I have no idea how to fix it. Everyone around her just gets stuck in this cycle of not doing anything and then having the "See what is happening" task on their taskbar. They then think about her with a little cloud over their head and make the shocked emote. The sim herself literally can't do anything. She can't do homework, go to school, sleep, write, etc. It is highly annoying. 

Message 3 of 4 (257 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Update on this. I was able to fix it. What I did was I deleted all KS mods. Then I ran the Sims 4 Mod Conflict Detector and removed anything that was broken (highlighted in red). I also removed anything from my mods folder that was not a package file. I then went to the KS website and re-downloaded the slice of life (full package), the explore mod, and the strawberry recoloured items. I made sure not to download any other KS mods because I feel they have a tendency to conflict with one another. This is especially true if you download the KS slice of life all inclusive mod as well as the separate mod packs for slice of life (e.g., "My Appearance"); as all of these are add-ons that are included in the base mod. My game is now working great and I am no longer getting errors out the wazoo.  

Message 4 of 4 (254 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help