Into the Future installed but not recognized

by valmharbor

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Into the Future installed but not recognized

★★ Novice

I have every Sims 3 expansion pack downloaded and installed, and all of them work properly except for Into the Future. In Origin, it says that it's installed, but when I open up the game, it isn't included among everything else. Nothing about it works, it's like it's not installed at all. I've tried the "repair" option in Origin, along with uninstalling everything, then reinstalling it, but neither have worked. 

Message 1 of 2 (503 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Into the Future installed but not recognized

@valmharbor  Is the pack not listed in the Expansions & Stuff tab, or is it listed there but not loading in-game?  For the former, you'll need to contact EA customer support and specifically ask about the status of your copy of Into the Future, not just whether it's present in your account but whether the pack is blocked or deactivated.  A blocked pack will install fine but won't show in the launcher.

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

If ITF is in fact listed in the launcher's Expansions & Stuff tab but still doesn't load in-game, try unchecking and rechecking the box next to it.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (476 Views)

All Replies

Re: Into the Future installed but not recognized

@valmharbor  Is the pack not listed in the Expansions & Stuff tab, or is it listed there but not loading in-game?  For the former, you'll need to contact EA customer support and specifically ask about the status of your copy of Into the Future, not just whether it's present in your account but whether the pack is blocked or deactivated.  A blocked pack will install fine but won't show in the launcher.

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

If ITF is in fact listed in the launcher's Expansions & Stuff tab but still doesn't load in-game, try unchecking and rechecking the box next to it.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 2 (477 Views)