Re: Sims 4 Won't Launch

by crinrict

Original Post

Intialization error at startup 135dec40:29f00e76

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I’m having the same problem! It’s really making me frustrated now 

Intialization error at startup 135dec40:29f00e76:00000084:18a1dd51] with the sims 4 that’s what I’m getting I’ve tried everything: boot clean cleaner troubleshooter nothing works! I’ve cleared some files and caches also even uninstalled and reinstalled Origin but still nothing..

Edit By Crinrict: Split from other thread, Adjusted Titel

Message 1 of 44 (1,202 Views)

Hero
@robdefalco That looks like a different number

Are you on PC or Mac ?

Are you using Windows Defender and Ransomeware protection ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 44 (1,181 Views)

★ Apprentice

Yes I’m on windows 10 pc hp computer I really need help with this yes I think I am using windows defender 

Message 3 of 44 (1,172 Views)

Hero
@robdefalco Try this: https://crinrict.com/blog/2019/03/windows-10-defender-controlled-folder-access.html

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 44 (1,162 Views)

★ Apprentice

Thank you but I’ve done that so many times and I still don’t get why it’s not working , I’ve even spoke to Ea on the online chat and nothing worked I dunno what to do, it’s been for 2/3 months like this now.

Message 5 of 44 (1,140 Views)
Highlighted

Hero
@robdefalco Hm. I do think that number is the Defender issue.

Did you add an exception or turn it off completely (the ransomware protection) ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 44 (1,138 Views)

★ Apprentice

I’m not sure but yes I think I have turned it off ransomware protection then back on I just need some help could you help me find out what’s causing it?

Message 7 of 44 (1,132 Views)

Hero
@robdefalco Keep it off and see if you can start the game then.

If you can and want to keep ransomware protection, turn it back on, add the exception as described in the above link again and see if it still works. If not, you will probably need to keep it off.

If that still doesn't work, have you tried the other suggestions in this thread ? Is Defender the only virus proetcion you have installed ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 44 (1,110 Views)

★ Apprentice

I have I’ve tried everything also had an email saying this from EA but I have done that and doing the same thing. Go to Windows Defender Security Center
Click Virus and Threat Protection
Click Virus and Threat Protection setting
Click manage controlled folder access
Click allow an app through controlled folder access.
Add an app
Go to C:// Program Files (x86) > Origin Games > The Sims4 > Game > Bin and add TS4_x64

-- Uninstall Origin. - Manually uninstall the Origin client
https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/origin/origin/manually-uninstalling-origin/

-- Run Ccleaner - This cleans out temporary files, old registry files, internet cache files and other files that are left behind that are no longer needed. This does not hurt your computer or it's files.
- http://www.piriform.com/ccleaner/download -- PC

Message 9 of 44 (1,061 Views)

Re: Sims 4 initialisation error at start up [135dec40:3fbbecd0:00000064:000000]

★ Apprentice

I’m having the exact same problem, I’ve tried everything but nothing is working, iv’e even had an email from Ea and they told me this but I’ve done that so I don’t know what else to do. Go to Windows Defender Security Center
Click Virus and Threat Protection
Click Virus and Threat Protection setting
Click manage controlled folder access
Click allow an app through controlled folder access.
Add an app
Go to C:// Program Files (x86) > Origin Games > The Sims4 > Game > Bin and add TS4_x64

-- Uninstall Origin. - Manually uninstall the Origin client
https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/origin/origin/manually-uninstalling-origin/

-- Run Ccleaner - This cleans out temporary files, old registry files, internet cache files and other files that are left behind that are no longer needed. This does not hurt your computer or it's files.
- http://www.piriform.com/ccleaner/download -- 

Message 10 of 44 (1,053 Views)