Interior Design career not showing up in game

by cwmsladym

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Interior Design career not showing up in game

★★★ Novice

I recently installed the Dream Home pack and everything is showing up in my game except the Interior Design career. I is not in the list of careers when i get my Sim to find a job. I have restarted and repaired my game and its still not showing up. Please help!

Message 1 of 9 (2,137 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Interior Design career not showing up in game

Champion (Retired)

@cwmsladym 

Move your Mods folder to the Desktop and delete localthumbcache.package. Then test the game
If it works now check for updates to your Mods and CC. Add it back a little at a time while testing until you have found all that are broken.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.

View in thread

Message 4 of 9 (2,102 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

@cwmsladym 

Does the pack show as installed? Do you have the pack items in BB?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 9 (2,122 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yes,it shows as installed and i do have the BB items. I also took out my mods folder to see if a mod was doing it and it still wasn't there.

Message 3 of 9 (2,109 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@cwmsladym 

Move your Mods folder to the Desktop and delete localthumbcache.package. Then test the game
If it works now check for updates to your Mods and CC. Add it back a little at a time while testing until you have found all that are broken.

Message 4 of 9 (2,103 Views)

★★★ Novice

Ok I will try thst!

Message 5 of 9 (2,100 Views)

★★★ Novice

I did as you said and it's still not showing up. Could I have gotten a bad download?

Message 6 of 9 (2,020 Views)

★★★ Novice

Update...it was only that sim/lot it wasn't showing on. It shows up elsewhere in game. Thanks,!

Message 7 of 9 (2,012 Views)

★★★ Newbie

How did you get the career to come up?

Message 8 of 9 (667 Views)

Hero
@MnnMini123 Do you have the Dream Home Decorator pack ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 9 of 9 (660 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help