Installation of Sims 4

by AutumnPoncho

Original Post

Installation of Sims 4

★★★ Newbie

I'm trying to install Sims 4. I click the autorun setup. I enter my password and email, but it pops up and says, "You must be online when logging in for the first time."

I am online. I'm signed in on the internet orgin, if that makes sense. It'd just be nice if someone could tell me what I'm doing wrong or not noticing because I'm stressed and can't figure it out.

Message 1 of 3 (319 Views)

Re: Installation of Sims 4

★★★ Newbie

I am having the same issues... I have never had to use Origin before. I download it from the site and then launch it from the shortcut however it won't let me create a new account and wont let me log in either... I am very frustrated. It also keeps saying it needs to update and has updated at least 10 times in the last 2 hours. It also says I need to be online before logging in the first time.... I was told the last time if I had an account for sims 3 on EA online that I didnt need to make a new account for Origin because it would pop up my email was aready in use... So now i am waiting for Origin help to call me... been waiting awhile though. All I wanna do is play!!!!!!!

Message 2 of 3 (307 Views)

Re: Installation of Sims 4

Hero (Retired)

@AutumnPoncho  I have moved your topic from the Origin forums to the Sims 4 section. Please do not create Sims 4 topics on the Origin section. 

As mentioned in this thread http://answers.ea.com/t5/Origin/READ-HERE-For-any-type-of-issues-with-The-Sims-4/td-p/3432433

Thanks.

Message 3 of 3 (294 Views)