Re: [Information] System Messages on thesims3.com

by crinrict

Original Post

Hero

From what I hear from SimGuruRusskii on the official forums, they are working on it but it seems they need to replace the entire system.

I also don't think it has any priority with EA (but that is just speculation of course)

If you choose German - Switerland as your country, you're redirected to the US Forum. It has been like this since September 2009 and been reported by the German Staff, me and many others and EA has not bothered to fix although all they would need to do is change a cookie setting.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 21 of 52 (986 Views)

Hero

March 26th 2013

SimGuruHydra sent you a message.

RECEIVED 31 MINUTES AGO

Welcome to Paradise - new blog!

The first Island Paradise blog is up! Read SimGuruRyan's latest blog post where he gives a quick intro on what's to come in The Sims 3's upcoming EP!

http://www.thesims3.com/community/blog.html?blogid=493029

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 22 of 52 (974 Views)

Hero

April 2nd

RECEIVED 19 MINUTES AGO

Happy Grilled Cheese Month 2013!

Happy Grilled Cheese Month, Simmers!

We're celebrating this iconic Sims dish all over the community this month!

Head over to our forum thread to share screenshots of your Sims preparing, serving, and of course EATING grilled cheese. Don't forget to update your Wishlist!

If you're on Facebook, join us in our event page.

If you're on Twitter, @ reply to @TheSims3 with screenshots of your Sims celebrating Grilled Cheese Month!

We hope you'll join us!

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 23 of 52 (945 Views)

Hero

April 4th

RECEIVED 4 MINUTES AGO

Want a chance to score a Juice Pong kit or The Sims 3 University Life?

Hey Simmers!

Want a chance to be selected to receive this OR a download code for University Life?

Head over to our YouTube channel & subscribe. Answer this question in the comments of The Sims 3 University Life Producer Walkthrough video:

If you were a Sim going to University where would you hang out after class?

Our random giveaway will end when the video hits 850K views. Feel free to come back daily and leave several comments to increase your chances of being randomly selected. Happy Simming!

http://youtu.be/2sapkej0qPI

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 24 of 52 (937 Views)

Hero

April 11th

RECEIVED 4 HOURS AGO
Our Juice Pong kit/University Life random giveaway is still on!
If you were a Sim going to University where would you hang out after class?

Answer this question in the comments of The Sims 3 University Life Producer Walkthrough and you could be randomly selected to receive a really cool Juice Pong kit -OR- a download code for The Sims 3 University Life!

Our random giveaway ends when the video hits 850K views. Good Luck!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sapkej0qPI

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 25 of 52 (908 Views)

Hero

April 23rd/24th

Both messages were about scheduled maintanance which is already done.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 26 of 52 (860 Views)

Hero

More maintanance messages (over)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 27 of 52 (853 Views)

Hero

April 30th

SimGuruPopTart sent you a message.

RECEIVED 8 MINUTES AGO

It's Gonna Be May! - Random Giveaway

The month of May is around the corner. Let's all share our Simming plans for the next few weeks. Are you planning to get your Sims married? Kids? New career? Share your stories and screens in this thread and you could be randomly gifted an item from your Wishlist. Giveaway ends tomorrow 12 PM (PDT).

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 28 of 52 (834 Views)

Hero

June 4th

RECEIVED 1 HOUR AGO
Scheduled Maintenance TODAY (Jun 04) starting 3:00PM PST
TheSims3.com willl be undergoing scheduled maintenance today (June 4) starting at 3PM PST. The entire site - including the Exchange, Store, and forums will be down for several hours.

We thank you for your patience.
The Sims Web Team

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 29 of 52 (753 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

June 6th

The Sims 3 Store would like your feedback!
Hello, The Sims 3 Store customers!

We'd like to know more about how you shop so that we can make that experience even better. We invite you to give us feedback here http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/KDD3P7G

It should take less than 5 minutes of your time. Thank you!

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 30 of 52 (740 Views)