by AL40491

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Infinite fire

★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
What is your current game version number? Not sure
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All but Nifty Knitting
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Not sure
What happens when the bug occurs? Infinite fires can’t save or exit game
What do you expect to see? The fires stop and the household gets money to pay for damages
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I just had the lava rock thing from Island Living happen for the first time and it started a fire. Every time my Sim puts out the fire, a new one has already started. Sims can call the fire department but they never arrive. I can’t save my game or have the sims do anything due to the fire. I really don’t know what to do, it won’t end and I don’t want to lose my progress. 

Message 1 of 2 (281 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Infinite fire

★★★ Apprentice

I figured it out! I added some townies that were walking around to my household and had one sim per fire working to put it out all at once. 

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (278 Views)

All Replies

Re: Infinite fire

★★★ Apprentice

I figured it out! I added some townies that were walking around to my household and had one sim per fire working to put it out all at once. 

Message 2 of 2 (279 Views)