Infinite Loading Screen or White Screen for TS4?!?

by stefanibriana

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Infinite Loading Screen or White Screen for TS4?!?

★★ Novice

Hey everyone!!

SO my laptop has been broken since November, but I got it fixed this week! It was just a cracked screen, nothing major. I played The Sims 4 right before it broke, probably a day or two before, and none of my mods were giving me any issues. But fast forward to now, and depending on what I click, my game does one of two things. If I just click the giant play button, it'll take me to the neighborhood of my last played game. I tried to go into that game, but could only watch my sims and the control panel never came up! I've  NEVER had that happen before. If I try to go into CAS from the neighborhood view, it goes to an infinite loading screen. Now if I press New Game from the main menu, the screen turns white and never moves forward. If I click it makes the sim clicking noise but that's it! I've ran the mod conflict detector by DmitryMalfatto that I got off Mod the Sims and found ONE broken mod, and I deleted it, but nothing happens! I know for a fact that it's my CC because I did run the game with it disabled and it did enter CAS, but I just don't know what it is! I've deleted some random mods that I no longer wanted, and I've been at this for about 2 hours. I really need help!!

Message 1 of 2 (512 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Infinite Loading Screen or White Screen for TS4?!?

Champion (Retired)

Move your Mods folder to the your Desktop and start the game. A new Mods folder is created. Now start moving Mods and CC back while testing the game to see if it still works. Do this until you have found all that are broken. Look for updates to what is broken or just delete it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (501 Views)

All Replies

Re: Infinite Loading Screen or White Screen for TS4?!?

Champion (Retired)

Move your Mods folder to the your Desktop and start the game. A new Mods folder is created. Now start moving Mods and CC back while testing the game to see if it still works. Do this until you have found all that are broken. Look for updates to what is broken or just delete it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 2 (502 Views)