Re: Indulgent bakery set

by puzzlezaddict

Original Post

Indulgent bakery set

★ Novice

I jsut bought the indulgent bakery set and it doesnt let me download it into my game, it says there was a error and i should check the log. 

Message 1 of 4 (387 Views)

@7000-345  How are you trying to install it?  Try using Firefox or Internet Explorer, and use the product page for the bakery set.

https://store.thesims3.com/setsProductDetails.html?productId=OFB-SIM3:72332&categoryId=13570&scatego...

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 4 (372 Views)

★ Novice

Hi, thats what i did i went on the sims3 official page and then download it from there , then my launcher opens and it says "there was an error while downloading content. Please see the log for more details", idk what to do i really want to play with this set and i just wasted money on this. Im downloading from chrome btw .  

Message 3 of 4 (361 Views)

@7000-345  Try using Firefox or Internet Explorer, both of which work better with the store than Chrome.  First though, go into Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads, and trash any file from your earlier attempts to download.  (You can sort by creation date.)  Sometimes an incomplete or corrupt download will block a later one.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 4 of 4 (353 Views)