Re: Inability to Log in to Sims Forums

by KittaTheEngi

Original Post

★ Novice

Having the same issue but like others as a newbie here cannot DM until posted so will try sending a DM after this 

Message 91 of 149 (1,883 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

I am also having this issue. Frown

Message 92 of 149 (1,782 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

As is the case for several other people here, I have this issue and can't DM to fix it, so I'm just posting here to [a] confirm that this is still an active issue and [b] hopefully get my account DM permissions enabled.

Message 93 of 149 (1,540 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I am also having this issue, and I think the only way to fix it might be to install Sims 3 and click somewhere on the launcher to reset the password.

I tried contacting EA Chat support but they were unable to resolve and forwarded the issue to the forum team.

Message 94 of 149 (1,485 Views)

Re: Sims 4 Forum Login Error

★ Novice
@EA_Cade Hello. I also need permissions to DM as I am having the same issue with accessing my Sims Forums account.
Message 95 of 149 (1,323 Views)

Re: Forum Log in..

★★★ Newbie

I don't have DM permission now, but hopefully I will have them soon

Message 96 of 149 (1,146 Views)

★★ Guide

I also need DM permission as I am having exactly the same problem as others have described.

Message 97 of 149 (1,112 Views)

@persona34a and @FreddyFox1234  Try sending a DM now.  This forum doesn't allow people to send DMs unless they've posted at least once.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 98 of 149 (1,088 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem. I cannot DM right now, but I will try after this message is posted.

Message 99 of 149 (1,004 Views)

Can't log in to the sims forums

★★★★ Novice

When I try to log in to the sims forums, I log in with my EA account. It then takes me to a page that tells me I already have a username and asks me for a password. I have tried putting in my EA password but it doesn't work. If I previously set a password I don't know what it is anymore, and I can't see an option to reset my password.

Capture.PNG

Message 100 of 149 (1,001 Views)