Re: Inability to Log in to Sims Forums

by EA_David

Original Post

Highlighted

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@elonmellen Hey, can you check your DMs on AHQ? Hopefully we can get this sorted out.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 21 of 149 (1,752 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same issue - has this been resolved? I can't use the forums and I can't make a new account there either.

Message 22 of 149 (1,645 Views)

Community Manager
@riarawinter Hey, can you check your DMs?
David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 23 of 149 (1,626 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_David Hi! I'm sorry if I am not in the right place with my question (I saw this tread was still active a week ago) but I have the same issue with the en_us forum. I can login on the nl_nl forum, but when I try to login on the en_us forum it says 'Enter your existing account password' and then it says my password is incorrect. I just don't get it because I can login on the nl forum. Thanks in advance. Standard smile
Message 24 of 149 (1,542 Views)

Community Manager
@nstykellygaming Hey, I'll send you a DM.
David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 25 of 149 (1,706 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_David Hi! I'm having the same issue. I've just talked to EA customer support via social media and they said my Sims 4 forum is probably corrupt and that I should reply here.

When I log into my EA account, I'm still not signed into the Sims forum. It won't accept my EA password and does not give me any reset option. Resetting my EA password has not helped. I am still not logged into the forum. Any help appreciated!
Message 26 of 149 (1,588 Views)

★★★ Novice

I am also having the same issue logging into the sims 4 forum. I have an EA account and have reset my password several times and am unable to get in. Apparently my name is already registered to that email and I do not have the ability to reset the password. Any help would be much appreciated. 

Message 27 of 149 (1,571 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I’m having the same problem too. I’m trying using private mode on my phone, so I know it’s not a cache/cookie problem. Logs into my EA account ok, but automatically redirects to the login with my username and will not accept my password, and there’s no option to change it. Even if I click on Register instead, I get the same results. 

Message 28 of 149 (1,538 Views)

★ Novice

I'm having the same issue. I've tried multiple passwords, and my EA account appears not to be synced. I've tried clearing my cache several times now, and it hasn't done anything.

Message 29 of 149 (1,484 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I'm having the same problem.
Tried to sign in, was sent to sign in at the EA site, and after I entered my email address and password I was redirected to a page where Im told I already have an account on this site, and I'm asked to enter my password. Tried several passwords, tried to reset my password at the EA site (since I can't reset the password on the sims forum account), quit browser, clear cache and log in again. Still, I'm told that my password is incorrect.

Does anyone know what to do to fix it?

Message 30 of 149 (1,433 Views)