Re: Sims 4 Forum Login Error

by EA_Illium

Original Post

No reset for Forum Password, Can't Log In

★★ Novice

I'm trying to log in to The Sims Forums and I get a message that tells me I'm already registered and that my Username is sarawithanh and I just need to enter my password. I've tried entering several passwords, including my EA password, and it keeps telling me they're all wrong - but there is no "Forgot Password" button anywhere! How do I reset the password so I can login in? I can't register a new account either because clicking the register button takes me to the same page, "You're already a registered user. Your Username is sarawithanh. Enter your password." I just want to reset the password! Frown

Message 11 of 149 (2,652 Views)

Re: No reset for Forum Password, Can't Log In

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there @sarawithanh,

I merged your thread with this one because it looks like this is the same issue.

I'll drop you a DM and hopefully, we will be able to sort this for you. Standard smile 

- Leeloo 

Leeloo.png

Stay and Play.png
Message 12 of 149 (2,636 Views)

Can't login to forums.thesims.com

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Hi I was wondering if anyone coild help with this, I've tried contacting EA and also The Sims facebook page but not heard anything back yet.

When I try to login to forums.thesims.com it re-directs to EA and asks me to sign in there (which works fine), then takes me back to the foruim and says my username is already registered (rachylala) and to just enter my password. However my password will not work!

I've tried this on incognito mode and a completely new browser so I know it's not a cookie or cache issue.

There is no option to even reset this forum password so I can't get past the login stage.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Message 13 of 149 (2,567 Views)

Re: Can't login to forums.thesims.com

@rachylala  I've merged your post with a longer thread on this issue.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 14 of 149 (2,535 Views)

Re: Can't login to forums.thesims.com

★★★★ Novice

Thanks! Fingers crossed hopefully someone will be able to help!

Message 15 of 149 (2,524 Views)

Sims 4 Forum Login Error

★★ Novice

Can't login to Sims 4 forum with my Origin acoount (email) and password. "You have all ready an account: Noyo_Toys. Password: i type in Origin password, received red error message every attempt. Please need a suggestion - help.

Message 16 of 149 (1,729 Views)

Community Manager
@Noyo_Toys Can you try clearing cookies and cache and attempting again?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 17 of 149 (1,697 Views)

★★ Novice

i tried before, couple of (3 or 4) times, cleared cache, history, passwords (1 hour ago option) didnt work.

Message 18 of 149 (1,683 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager
@Noyo_Toys Sent you a DM for this.

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 19 of 149 (1,653 Views)

Re: Inability to Log in to Sims Forums

★★ Novice

I am having this problem currently. I reset my EA password (a couple of times, actually), trying to solve this problem, but The Sims Forums says I already have an account, with my EA username (not the email, just a username), and says every EA password I put in is wrong, but has NO link to reset the password. 

Message 20 of 149 (2,304 Views)