by danice710

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Impossible to create or modify sims since the last update

★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Français
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.76.81.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Nothing
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? In ''Create a Sims'' from Manage worlds and ''New Game''
What happens when the bug occurs? Unable to create a sims in ''new game'' We can not choose the story mode because nothing is displayed. When we want to create a sim from ''manage worlds'', our sim is visible but nothing else. Impossible to leave the game. Even after repairing the game via Origin and restarting the PC.
What do you expect to see? Be able to recreate sims as well as to modify our sims when we manage the worlds. Like before the last update of the game.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Since the new sims update. Impossible to create sims in ''New game'' and impossible to modify our sims in ''Manage worlds''. Nothing appears on the screen, except the sims but impossible to change its clothes, nor to leave the game thanks to the suspension point in top on the right of the game. Even its options there (top right of the screen) are inaccessible even after clicking on it. I uninstalled and reinstalled the game, nothing changed. I repaired the game via Origin, nothing changed. I assume this is because of the new update. Very annoying when you want to change the morphology of your sims or simply create a new game. I hope this problem will be fixed soon because I'm not the only one with this problem. My friend too. However, everything worked perfectly before the update.

Message 1 of 5 (378 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Impossible to create or modify sims since the last update

[ Edited ]
Hero

@xPersephonya Have you been using custom color sliders in your game ? Does it work if you remove those ?

Please make sure all your mods are compatible with the latest patch.

Is this what you're seeing: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-PC/Broken-Overview-and-CAS/m-p/10475034 ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (308 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice

same here & i have little blue squares covering neighborhood sign info

Message 2 of 5 (348 Views)

★ Novice

Yeah yeah ! Me too ! :c 

Message 3 of 5 (317 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@xPersephonya Have you been using custom color sliders in your game ? Does it work if you remove those ?

Please make sure all your mods are compatible with the latest patch.

Is this what you're seeing: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-PC/Broken-Overview-and-CAS/m-p/10475034 ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 5 (309 Views)

★★ Novice

i took out all woohoo wellness & littlemssam mods in general and that seemed to fix things to be playable so far, i think both modders say there are no complications with the new patch but idk if they know for sure

Message 5 of 5 (282 Views)