Re: [INFORMATION] Missing Strings for custom Texts after Patch 1.51

by crinrict

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[INFORMATION] Missing Strings for custom Texts after Patch 1.51

[ Edited ]
Hero

Tuesday's patch broken a lot of custom strings for Mods/CC. This is a general issue for a lot of mods and is being addressed by EA soonish.

The text will either show as blank or as **Debug**. More technical info on what happened can be found in this post by SimGuruGraham: Custom Text affected by 4/16 Update

There is nothing you can do to fix this. Some modders have already updated their mods to fix the issue but the bulk will probably not as EA has a announced they're going to fix the issue on their side in the near future. You can check on the websites of your favorite modders if there are updates or just wait for the update. If you do update, the fix the modders put in will not break again with the planned patch.

Graham has defined the near future as tomorrow, Friday, April 19th if nothing goes wrong. He also stressed though that they do want to address it before the weekend but plans can change unexpectedly 

Please use this thread if you have any questions: 1.51 update ruins some of my mods

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 1 of 2 (1,697 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Hero

This issue has been addressed in today's patch (V 1.51.77)

Please update your game

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (1,465 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

Hero

This issue has been addressed in today's patch (V 1.51.77)

Please update your game

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (1,466 Views)