[INFO] Sims 4 CAS Demo

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: [INFORMATION] Sims 4 CAS Demo

★★★ Novice

Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but how can I remove a sim from the gallery? I've been playing around with the demo and created a couple. I thought I was finished with them and shared them on the gallery. Then I edited them and re-uploaded them thinking I would just remove the first copy, but I can't seem to find any option to delete the first ccouple. Am I missing something?

Message 61 of 242 (631 Views)

Hero

Go to the Sim you would like to remove. There's a cloud icon in the lower left corner. Click on that and it should remove it from the galliery

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 62 of 242 (627 Views)

Sims 4 Create a Sim Demo

★★★ Newbie

Are you still sending out demos? I bought a lot of expansion packs. I have sims 3 for 2 years and so does my friend. She has a sims 4 create a sim demo but I don't have one. Why?

Message 63 of 242 (620 Views)

★★★ Novice

arhh thanks.. I had removed them from my library already. I just re-saved them to my library and was able to then remove them from the gallery.

Message 64 of 242 (624 Views)

Sims 4 demo cas

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Message 65 of 242 (642 Views)

Re : Sims 4 Create a Sim Demo

You can find informations about the demo in this post : http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4/INFORMATION-Sims-4-CAS-Demo/td-p/3097548/jump-to/first-unread-me...

Every players will be able to play the demo in the few weeks.

Ne lis/réponds pas aux demandes par message privé.
Message 66 of 242 (630 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Will I have to look in store for the demo when I get to try?? 

Message 67 of 242 (651 Views)

Hero

Not sure what you mean in store.

You have to look in your myGames on the client bu I don't know when they're adding more people

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 68 of 242 (649 Views)

Do you need a Sims 3 game in order to be invited to the CAS Demo?

★★★ Novice

Hi everyone,

I have a question that has been bothering me since the demo started. Now, I know that you need to have an Origin account in order to recieve the demo, along with having "allow EA to contact me about special offers" etc checked in your Origin as well, but do you need to have Sims 3 games too? I buy all of my games used, so I can't add them to Origin because the serials have already been used. Does this bar me from being chosen to take part in the CAS demo? I chatted with online support, and they said that I would need to have Sims 3 games on my account, but I haven't seen that requirement anywhere. Is the selection truly random and open to everyone with an Origin account, or just people who have the Sims 3 game(s)? I'm patiently waiting to see if I get the CAS demo, but I don't want to waste my time if there is no possible chance of getting it. Can anyone answer my question?

Thank you!

Message 69 of 242 (654 Views)

Sims 4 Cas demo

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Hello

My name is Daniel big sims fan iv´e been playing since it first came out in 2000. Please feel free to send me a invitation to The Sims 4 Cas.

Origin id dteb_87

Message 70 of 242 (654 Views)