Re: [INFORMATION] Sims 4 CAS Demo

by CraveMode

Original Post

The Sims 4 CAS Demo

★★★ Newbie

When the Sims 4 demo is realeased to me, how will I know and where will I find it / Download it from? Will it just show up in my games or something along those lines?

Thanks So much! Confusedmileyhappy:

Message 51 of 242 (528 Views)

Re: The Sims 4 CAS Demo

Hero (Retired)

the demo is currently by invitiation only log in to your origin account and  check mygames tab if it's not there, you were not lucky eventually everyone will get a demo

some info and FAQ in this thread http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4/INFORMATION-Sims-4-CAS-Demo/td-p/3097548

Message 52 of 242 (518 Views)

Question bout demo

★★★ Apprentice

I want to know, how do we know if we get the option to try the demo?? will it show up on Origin or do we get notified by email and download it there??/

Message 53 of 242 (513 Views)

The Sims 4

★ Newbie

How can i have The Sims 4 Creat a Sim Demo?

can u send it into my Email?

[edit: email address removed]

Message 54 of 242 (507 Views)

Re: Question bout demo

Hero

All info can be found in the first post of this thread.

You will get both an email and it will be added to your Origin account.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 55 of 242 (539 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

do we have to recieve and email first or will it already be added onto the origin account? I share with my brother so I don't have access to his origin email. 

Message 56 of 242 (532 Views)

Hero

Check the Origin account. You don't need to see the email to have it added to your account. The email is purely informational.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 57 of 242 (531 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

thanks! 

Message 58 of 242 (528 Views)

The Sims 4 CAS Demo

★★★ Newbie

hello, i love the game, and just wondering if the poeple get it random or if theres something we can do to get it ? Standard smile to increase our chances to get it ? been a fan of the game since it came out (The sims) have almost every game that has been released on pc, and on playstatsion Standard smile 

Message 59 of 242 (525 Views)

Re: The Sims 4 CAS Demo

Champion (Retired)

Hello ,

Demo will be available to everyone later this summer .

If i helped you ,you can put me "XP" and mark my answer as Solution (Accept As Solution)

Thanks for using Answer HQ

Message 60 of 242 (524 Views)