Re: Sims 4 demo question?

by north-south-east

Original Post

[INFO] Sims 4 CAS Demo

[ Edited ]
Hero

The Demo is now avaible for everyone.

You can download it through Origin

EA announced yesterday that there will be a Sims 4 CAS Demo for everyone to try. It will be free and should be out this summer (no definite date yet)

Rachel Franklin wrote:
But let us show you this instead of just talking about it: The Sims 4 Create A Sim Demo will be available later this summer for absolutely everyone to play. We are currently rolling out an early trial experience and invitations are going out very soon to a limited number of fans to help us test it. After that,you’ll all get your hands on it and see firsthand the depth, personality and emotion that are part of your new Sims.

At this point, the Demo is NOT out and if you see one on the Internet it's a Scam trying to get your data. DO NOT FALL FOR IT.

The demo will be exclusively available through Origin so if you see it any other places, don't download.

Subscribe to this thread for further info and you'll know immediately when it's available.

If you have any questions or if in doubt, ask here before downloading anything.

At the moment, Some people got invited to take a look. Check your Origin account if you're among the lucky ones.

Sims 4 DEMO FAQ (posted by SimGuruHydra)

Q: What is The Sims™ 4 Create A Sim Demo?

A: Create smarter Sims with unique personalities and distinct appearances in The Sims 4 Create A Sim Demo. Experience the powerful Create A Sim and directly manipulate your Sims with tactile precision to create the most unique and detailed Sims yet. Share your Sims on the Gallery or Facebook, then download them directly into The Sims 4 when the game launches in September 2014 and bring your Sims to life. The Sims 4 Create A Sim Demo will be released worldwide later this summer.

Q: How do I get into The Sims 4 Create A Sim Demo?
A: An early version of The Sims 4 Create A Sim Demo is available now, by invitation only for some of our fans. This is a trial experience that we are using to test our key functionality in advance of the worldwide release of The Sims 4. As a result we will be doing periodic maintenance on our servers.

Q: How much does The Sims 4 Create A Sim Demo cost?
A: The Sims 4 Create A Sim Demo will be available at no cost to you.

Q: Does The Sims 4 Create A Sim Demo require an Origin account to play?
A: Yes, The Sims 4 Create a Sim Demo is available from Origin and you will use the Origin client to download and install the demo. Once installed, you don't need to be online to play the demo.

Q: Does The Sims 4 Create A Sim Demo feature all of the content from the base game?
A: The Sims 4 Create A Sim Demo features a sampling of content from The Sims 4 base game.

Q: Is there a Mac version of The Sims 4 Create A Sim Demo?
A: We are currently focused on the PC version of The Sims 4. We have no additional information regarding Mac at this time.

Q: Where can I provide feedback for the early trial experience of The Sims 4 Create A Sim Demo?
A: We welcome your feedback! Head over to our forums and let us know what you think. Share your feedback here.

Q: Can I tell my friends about the early trial experience of The Sims 4 Create A Sim Demo?
A: Yes! While this early trial experience is by invitation only, we encourage you to share your creations with your friends and family using the Facebook share functionality.

Q: How do I stay up to date with The Sims 4?
@A: The latest information for The Sims 4 can be found at our website. You can also keep up to date by following @TheSims on Twitter or by Liking us on Facebook.
TheSims.com
The Sims on Twitter
The Sims Official Facebook

Q: What are the system requirements for The Sims 4 Create A Sim Demo?
A: The following system requirements only apply to The Sims 4 Create A Sim Demo. The system requirements for The Sims 4 base game will be released at a later date.

MINIMUM: OS: Windows XP (SP3), Windows Vista (SP2), Windows 7 (SP1), Windows 8, or Windows 8.1 (64 bit versions are preferred)
CPU: 1.8 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, AMD Athlon 64 Dual-Core 4000+ or equivalent
Dual Core and SSE 2 required
For computers using built-in graphics chipsets the game requires 2.0 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 2.0 GHz AMD Turion 64 X2 TL-62 or equivalent
RAM: At least 2 GB
HARD DRIVE: At least 1.2 GB of free space with at least 0.5 GB additional space for custom content and saved games
VIDEO: 128 MB of Video RAM and support for Pixel Shader 3.0
SUPPORTED VIDEO CARDS: NVIDIA GeForce 6600 or better, ATI Radeon X1300 or better, Intel GMA X4500 or better
DIRECTX: DirectX 9.0c compatible
INPUT: Keyboard and mouse

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 1 of 242 (6,637 Views)

Sims 4 demo

★ Novice
I wanted to know how to get the sims 4 create a sim demo????
Message 2 of 242 (6,223 Views)

Re: Sims 4 demo

Hero

At the moment it's by invitiation only.

Check your Origin client. If it's not there, you're not among them.

It should be availble to everyone later this summer (no specific date)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 242 (6,213 Views)

Re: [INFORMATION] Sims 4 CAS Demo

★★ Apprentice

Will Having The Sims 4 Digital Deluxe Give Me Any Bigger Chance To Get The Demo ?

Message 4 of 242 (6,424 Views)

Re: [INFORMATION] Sims 4 CAS Demo

Hero

I don't think so. It seems pretty random on who got in.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 242 (6,417 Views)

★ Novice
So it's not for people who preordered it??? I think it shouldFrown
Message 6 of 242 (6,204 Views)

Sims 4 demo question?

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I have been informed that there are several Sims 4 demos that are being given out to random people early. I would like to ask when will the demo be availible for everyone as I am super excited to try CAS out as im such a Sims fan and I would like to know what it will be like when I play The Sims 4. Thank you! Standard smile

Message 7 of 242 (6,416 Views)

Community Manager

The demo will become available worldwide later this Summer: https://twitter.com/TheSims/statuses/486594119569903616

barry.png
Message 8 of 242 (6,397 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

Thanks! Not long then :D!

Message 9 of 242 (6,388 Views)

Hero

It will be avaible for eveyone down the line.

There's just no date.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 10 of 242 (6,193 Views)